ShoutMix chat widget
jom guling2 kat sini. :D! let's we shared our stories, feelings.. sharing is caring tau.. sila tinggalkan pesanan di shoutmix yaa.We may not be aware, but let us remember that Allah is watching us always :)

followers terbaik !

thanks 4 visiting! haha!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanks... :)



Thank God...
Thanks to him...
Thanks meet me with him....
Thanks to him because come up in my life...
Thanks for being kind to me..
Thanks if u appreciate me...
Thanks, because u become my good advicer ...
Thanks for rescue me when i needed...
Thanks to u because bring me tp became part in  your life...
Thanks  too for trust at me although sometimes i'm lying...
ouhhhh...!!! Thanks a lot!! Thanks 4 everything! u make me smile ! thank u! :)
Kamsahamnida ! arigato gozaimase! annyong!


(. i'm doing this poem when i'm so bored last night. at 1.00 a.m clock. poem yg tah ape2 tah, x de kje betul. bi? x yah la. HANCUS ! hoho. brlagak cm pro speaking je ni. )


thanks youuuu. :)

Si monster kecik sdn.bhd